Monday, June 9, 2008

Prologue

It was a dark and stormy night. Threateningly drizzly afternoon is closer to the truth. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. A bit better, but the times are a little too mediocre. I don't live or work in a squat, grey building of only thirty-four stories, and I have no idea how to introduce this blog I've decided to create. I have this problem all the time when writing, though. I just can't get started. It happens when I try to write stories, it happened with my old blog which ended up needlessly whiny, uninteresting, and rarely updated, and it happens every time I have to write a paper or essay of any kind. I just can't get started. I'm too much of a perfectionist, with too vague an idea of perfection. So, in this instance at least, I'm going to settle for starting off not with a bang, but with a whimper. Enjoy my reviews, ramblings, rants, and alliteration.

No comments: