Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

Happy Birthday to me! (posting this one day in the future so it will be at the bottom of the month). This is also the 100th post for the year of 2010. Which is admittedly far fewer posts than I had hoped to make. I haven't done nearly as much reading or reviewing as I'd like to. Maybe I'll fix that in the back half of the year, but I'm not making any more promises to myself.

Things like the 100th post of the year seem strangely special, so I'd hate to waste it on a particular story that I might not like. Instead, I'm going to have a little flurry of random non-recent stories in the next few posts.

Oh and I hope to catch up on my magazines and podcasts soon, and then try to finish the Lovecraft reviews from at least this book by October. I was thinking that I should spend the month of October on a break from book and magazine reading, and compare a bunch of Lovecraft, Poe, and Dunsany stories to each other. Also, Hugo nominated novels should be reviewed by the end of the month. Anyway, happy half-year to anyone reading this, and happy birthday to me!

No comments: